BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
The Nevada rental housing industry is made up of a wide variety of businesses; from owners, managers and developers of over 240,000+ apartment and rental homes to the thousands of industry suppliers of products and services. Due to the scope and size of the industry, companies involved are often affected by local, state and federal government legislation and/or policy. The Nevada State Apartment Association’s (NVSAA) members are supported by the government affairs departments on a local, state and national level.
Ready to become a member?
Complete this FORM to become a member of the Nevada State Apartment Association as a PROPERTY MEMBER.
Complete this FORM to become a member of the Nevada State Apartment Association as a SUPPLIER PARTNER.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN NEVADA STATE APARTMENT ASSOCIATION MEMBER
Here is a list of just some of the benefits you will receive as a member of NVSAA:
- Legislative Advocacy at the state, local and national levels. NVSAA will work to eliminate gray areas and increase protections for owners and managers.
- Monthly Meetings to connect industry professionals and relay valuable education relating to property management, legal issues, industry trends and other timely topics.
- Education Opportunities including specific seminars on Fair Housing, operational challenges and more.
Legal Forms including leases, security deposit dispositions, legal notices and more.
- Engagement with the National Apartment Association including national speakers on federal issues, trends in the industry and more.
- Annual Market Trends and Trade Show, highlighting products and services available and connecting industry professionals with valuable education and training.
NVSAA dues are considered low for the western region. Take advantage of the opportunities you have with the NVSAA and its affordable costs.
WHAT ARE NVSAA’S MEMBERSHIP FEES?
FOR OWNERS and MANAGERS
1 – 50 units – $100 Membership Fee (plus $2.57 for each unit)
51 – 100 units – $125 Membership Fee (plus $2.47 for each unit)
101 & up units – $175 Membership Fee (plus $2.07 for each unit)
NOTE: Dues include $ .54 for each unit for National Apartment Association dues and are based on a per property basis, not the Property Management Company itself
FOR SUPPLIER PARTNERS
Supplier Partner Membership – $600
Platinum Partner (Sponsor) Membership – $5000
NOTE: ALL Platinum Partner Memberships must be APPROVED by the NVSAA Board of Directors. Once approved a separate agreement MUST be completed. Selecting this membership option DOES NOT guarantee Platinum Partner Membership. If Platinum Partner Membership is denied a FULL REFUND will be applied to the Business Partner. For additional questions please contact the NVSAA at 702.436.7662.
Membership with NVSAA is for one year. Included with membership for Business Partner/Supplier members are the following: listing in our online directory (which includes all contact information), member event pricing, sponsorship opportunities* at all NVSAA events, and other advertising opportunities. Non-members DO NOT get preferred pricing for events and/or sponsorship opportunities plus they CANNOT advertise in any NVSAA publication.
All members receive member pricing for events, membership at the National Apartment Association, UNITS magazine (courtesy of the National Apartment Association) and all of the benefits listed in the sections of this page.
All membership dues renew January 1st of each year. Any membership accepted during the calendar year will be prorated for the balance of the year as long as a second year is agreed upon by the member. Membership cannot be LESS than one full year.
* Sponsorship opportunities have various pricing options for most events
2021 NVSAA PLATINUM PARTNERS