The Nevada State Apartment Association (NVSAA) represents the largest voice and views of rental housing owners, builders, developers, and managers.
- NVSAA is the only organization representing all aspects of the rental housing industry in Nevada.
- NVSAA represents more than 110,000+ rental units throughout the state and we are growing every day.
- NVSAA advocates legislation designed to address the pressing problems and concerns of rental housing owners and professionals.
- NVSAA works closely with the National Apartment Association / National Multihousing Council Joint Legislative Office on federal issues affecting the multifamily rental housing industry, such as fair housing and environmental regulations.
- NVSAA advises local associations on city and county ordinances and other issues.
- Through grassroots activities and our new trade association in the state, NVSAA supports candidates for the Nevada Legislature and statewide office who will be receptive to industry positions.
- NVSAA members play a crucial role in our success. Personal contact between our members and legislators who pass laws is the most important tool NVSAA has to bring about positive change for the rental housing industry.
NVSAA and its members belong to the National Apartment Association (NAA) in Washington D.C., which speaks for our industry on a national level.
The NAA, in partnership with the National Multi Housing Council, maintains a full-time legislative staff that monitors national legislative activity and lobbies for our industry’s interests.
NVSAA volunteer members serve on the NAA Legislative Committee and maintain contact with our U.S. Senators and U.S. Representatives to enable them to understand the apartment industry’s point of view.
The National Apartment Association (NAA) is America’s leading advocate for quality rental housing. NAA’s mission is to serve the interests of multifamily housing owners, managers, developers, and suppliers and maintain a high level of professionalism in the multifamily housing industry to better serve the rental housing needs of the public.
NAA is a federation of 170 state and local affiliates, comprised of more than 74,000 multifamily housing companies representing more than 8.967 million apartment homes throughout the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. Members in good standing of any affiliated association are automatically considered members of NAA and entitled to NAA benefits.
Our members represent all facets of the multifamily housing industry: apartment owners, management executives, developers, builders, investors, property managers, leasing consultants, maintenance personnel, suppliers and related business professionals throughout the United States and Canada.
NAA provides a wealth of information through advocacy, research, technology, education and strategic partnerships. Through a joint legislative alliance with the National Multi Housing Council, NAA protects and represents our members’ interests with regard to legislative and regulatory issues at the federal government level. NAA monitors legislation and regulations in all 50 states and shares that information with your local and state affiliate staff.
We continually provide education and training opportunities for both multi-site managers and onsite staff. The NAA Education Institute offers six nationally recognized designation programs and actively promotes the apartment industry as a viable career choice.
NAA publishes the monthly units Magazine and other industry publications.
In addition, NAA offers the industry’s premier education conference and trade show, the NAA Education Conference & Exposition, attracting thousands of multifamily housing professionals seeking education, networking and business opportunities.
Our purpose is to support an industry that offers safe, affordable multifamily housing to the public, equitably compensates its workforce and provides investors with a fair and reasonable rate of return.
WHY WE INVEST (AND YOU SHOULD TOO!) IN OUR INDUSTRY
A catastrophic legislative storm can create a tremendous amount of damage. Negative legislation and regulations can tremendously affect YOUR RESIDENTS, YOUR CLIENTS, YOUR JOB, and YOUR COMPANY’S FINANCIAL SECURITY. The NVSAA advocates for and against legislation related to the problems and concerns of rental housing owners and professionals, but we need your HELP! Candidates elected during this election cycle will become the “decision makers” of tomorrow. The NVSAA supports those candidates who UNDERSTAND and are receptive to our industry’s positions.
NVSAA members play a crucial role in protecting the industry’s bottom line by investing in NVSAA’s LAF (Legislative Affairs Fund).
If you DO NOT protect your industry, WHO will? In order to make an impact and a difference in our industry WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATION TODAY. Invest in the NVSAA LAF today and help us be the voice of the rental housing industry in Nevada.
CONTACT NVSAA AND DONATE TODAY!
Call us right now, at 702.436.7662, and donate to the NVSAA Legislative Action Fund.
9011 West Sahara Avenue | Suite #150
Las Vegas, NV | 89117
phone - 702.436.7662
email - email@example.com
SEND US A MESSAGE
NVSAA PLATINUM PARTNERS
Please Join the NVSAA and Thank Our Platinum Partners Below